The Choirs of St. John's would like to invite you to a concert celebrating the Reverend Scott Denman's 20 years as Rector.
What: A joyous concert under the direction of Music Minister Jun Kim, featuring the Youth and Chancel Choirs, as well as guest musicians on organ, piano, brass and strings.
The program includes Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto in C minor (organ accompaniment), Brahm's Rhapsody in G minor, Brahm's Piano Trio in B major, and a variety of contemporary and traditional choral pieces including Handel's Coronation Anthem, "Zadok the Priest"
Special Guest Musicians
- Mia Bella D'Augelli, violin
- Joseph Hébert, cello
- Ernest Knell, organ/conductor
- John Maga, trumpet
- Poh Maga, violin
- Tak Maga, piano
And St. John's soloists and instrumentalist
- Sara Evinger, soprano
- Quinn Freidenburg, soprano
- Genevieve Williams, trumpet
When: October 16th at 4 PM
Where: St. John's Episcopal Church, 1707 Gouldin Road, Oakland, CA 94611
The Best Part: Your "suggested" donation of $30 for the concert will help inaugurate a new Fund for Social Justice to empower those in greatest need, by strengthening education, informing public policy and building opportunity.
- if you would like to pay less, please select pay by check/or at the door on the ticketing link and then pay your desired amount via our webpage and via the pay pal link. Please bring a copy of your receipt or email the office at email@example.com
For paying with checks: please put "Fund for Social Justice" in the memo line.